A lawyer, former Judge and retired
United States Army Lt. Colonel, Bill Gaylor is fighting for us.
- Has never voted to raise taxes.
- Fought property tax breaks for big corporate developers at the Green Acres Mall.
- Secured millions of dollars in funding for local roads and community improvements.
- Sponsored the law to provide free college tuition to Gold Star families and families of fallen first responders.
- Is fighting the County Executive’s badly managed re-assessment that will hike taxes on hundreds of thousands of families...it is a back-door tax hike.
- Has condemned Albany’s radical liberal agenda to give driver’s licenses to people here illegally, impose a commuter tax onNassau drivers and set free accused drug dealers and bank robbers without bail.